BabyFruit Ticker

Monday, September 13, 2010

Whoah, baby!

This is what I think of when Mayleigh is kicking me:

Belly shot at 23 weeks

My "baby finds" from my Asheville trip last weekend

I forgot to add this picture to my last post, some clothes dividers for her closet
Mayleigh is definitly getting stronger! I can feel her kicks more and more lately in all sorts of places. (She must be as restless as her mommy) We had our 24 week doctors appointment, her heart was strong and she is definitily growing bigger and I am definitly growing rounder! I read yesterday that my uterus should be about the size of a soccer ball by now. Which the doctor confirmed, it has grown 4 inches longer since my last appointment a month ago and now sits a good 4 inches above my belly button. No wonder I have gotten so much rounder in the last few weeks!
I am loving my growing belly and every little kick she gets me with, but I am NOT loving the lack of sleep or the back pain. My doctor is sending me to a physical therapist to try to help with my back which we are hoping will help with my sleep. We also talked about going to see a chiropractor.



No comments:

Post a Comment