BabyFruit Ticker

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I have officially popped

Okay maybe it's only me, but there is a DEFINITE difference between weeks 23 and 25. I can tell a lot when I sit down, sleep and even just walk that my belly is definitely growing.
So here I am at 26 weeks. I have started going to physical therapy twice a week now for my back pain and and a chiropractor once a week to help with my alignment. Between the two, we have discovered that my right hip is rotated forward and out of alignment which is why I have had this sharp pain in my right SI joint for the past 4 months. So I am hoping between regular adjustments and continuing my physical therapy to strengthen my lower back muscles I may finally find some relief and walk like a normal person again! I LOVE my chiropractors office because they have a house massage therapist who is AMAZING. I had the best massage today that I have ever had in my life. She was wonderful! The best part is that it is covered by my insurance, so I can get at least a little relief for a much smaller price than going to a spa or something.
Fall is in the air and I am LOVING it. The cooler weather is making being outside with the kids much easier and I am looking forward to start going for walks in the park without getting sick over the hot air!
Things to look forward to this fall....... leaves changing, awesome weather, homecoming, maternity photo shoot, baby showers and Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment