BabyFruit Ticker

Friday, July 9, 2010

Hello second trimester (officially)




14 weeks and I got a FREE ultrasound today! The pictures didn't turn out great because it wasn't a very good machine (and their main purpose was to train the nurse) so even though they were very nice and made me comfortable, they didn't take the greatest pictures. The pictures even got jammed in the machine so some of them have lines running through them. All in all, I felt very lucky to have the opportunity to see my baby again. I have my next doctors appointment at the end of the month where I hope to schedule my next ultrasound for early august. (I really hope to find out the sex of the baby before my birthday) I also took some short videos from the ultrasound which I will post shortly.





No comments:

Post a Comment