BabyFruit Ticker

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Blessed Again

I have this girl in my preschool classroom, Trenady, she's 4 years old and talks to her angels in heaven where here Daddy is. One day we were talking and I asked her "Trend, will you tell those Angels to please send Ms. Katie a little girl just like you?" She looked up at the sky, pointed her little finger and said "Angels!, Send Ms. Katie a baby in her belly just like me!!!"


Two weeks ago, I got to ask Trenady to thank her Angels for me :-)


So here I am..... pregnant!!!! We are excited beyond words about our new little baby.
I can't WAIT to tell my family (and share this blog with them). I have to wait THREE MORE WEEKS to even tell my mom! Being their first grandchild, I want it to be so special when I tell them! Anyhow, they are coming to visit in three weeks, so I have plenty of time to think of a special way to tell them the news! (I'll have my first ultrasound by then too!)


Understandably, I am still nervous because of my previous miscarriage; but I am trying to stay hopefull and positive. Everything seems to be going smoothly and on course. I am feeling good, just tired and a little sick but so so so so so so so so so happy!


So here it is, a blog for my friends and family to track how my pregnancy and beyond is going. Thanks for being here for me. Love you all :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment